Treat your body with a little breakfast indulgence.
High in fibre, protein and healthy fat sources, once you’ve got the ingredients, these pancakes practically make themselves!
1/2 cup almond milk
2 ripe small bananas
1.5 rolled oats (GF if needed)
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla bean extract
2 tbsp quality protein powder
2 tbsp coconut oil.
‣ Place all ingredients (except coconut oil) in blender and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved.
‣ Heat a pan on medium and
grease with 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
‣ Spoon the mixture into the pan and flip when bubbles begin appearing on the surface.
‣ Cook through on reverse side and remove from heat.
‣ Repeat until mixture is fully cooked.
‣ Serve with toppings and enjoy!
Mind your toppings for a truly nourishing meal that will fill you up for the morning.
Opt for fresh fruit with the skin on, a quality natural yogurt, spices or a dash of unrefined maple syrup (a little goes a long way).