Fresh, colourful and FUN - the most satisfying and nutritious way to eat 😍
Prawns are a great source of omega 3, protein, iron, zinc and vitamin E while staying low in calories for those watching your waist 😉
This meal is the definition of fresh, giving mangos a last hurrah as we loose them into the cooler weather (tough times I know 😭).
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1/2 chilli seeded and diced
- 1/2 capsicum seeded and diced
- Handful of coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 300g prawns peeled, deveined with tailed removed
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Any additional toppings eg. rocket, avocado, red cabbage, corn, pomegranate, jalapeño’s.
- Soft or hard taco shells (personal preference)
1️⃣ Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl and place in fridge. Let rest for 1 hour if possible for flavours to infuse.
2️⃣ Heat olive oil in pan. Season prawns with paprika and salt and pepper.
3️⃣ Add prawns to hot pan and cook for 5-6 minutes flipping occasionally.
4️⃣ Warm taco shells and add mango salsa, prawns with any additional toppings (we used rocket, avocado, corn and pomegranate here).