To feed your soul and your skin.
This recipe is STOCKED with nourishing nutrients and vitamins to get those skin cells looking mighty fine ✨
Packed with protein, healthy fats, and complex carbohydrates, this meal doesn’t skimp on that dose of Vitamin C, A, E, Omega 3’s and Zinc.
Vegetables in this dish have been selected both for flavour and nutritional profiles for skin health. This dish is so versatile so mix up your vegetables to personal preference.
2 Salmon Fillets
1 tbsp miso paste
1 tbsp coconut oil
200g wholemeal / soba noodles cooked
1/2 avocado stoned, peeled and sliced thinly
1/2 carrot cut into matchsticks
1/2 Lebanese cucumber peeled
1/2 cup edamame cooked and peeled.
Pickled ginger to serve
1. 1 tbsp salt-reduced soy source
2. 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
3. 1/2 tbsp miso paste
4. 2 tsp finely grated ginger
5. 1 tsp sesame oil
1. Combine miso paste and coconut oil with salmon and let flavours infuse for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
2. Prepare avocado, cucumber, carrots and edamame.
3. Combine ingredients for dressing
4. Cook noodles according to packet instructions and drain. Pour half the dressing over noodles and toss to combine.
5. Cook salmon in pan with extra coconut oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to plate and cover to rest for 5 minutes.
6. Cut salmon and arrange over noodles, add avocado, cucumber, edamame beans, carrots, pickled ginger and drizzle with remaining miso dressing