Did someone say healthy, choc chip cookies during iso? 🍪💕
We know working from home brings all the tempting treats that line your pantry. So fill your belly with a healthier option to keep you fuller for longer while tasting .... simply, delicious!
* 1/2 cup coconut flour
* 2 tbsp chia seeds
* 1/3 cup raw cashews or almonds
* 3 heaped tbsp. peanut butter or almond butter
* 3 tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
* 1 tsp sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
* 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
* 1/4 cup warm water
* 1/4 cup dark chocolate/dairy-free chocolate, chopped
1️⃣ Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2️⃣ Add all ingredients to a food processor or Thermomix, except for chocolate, and process until it comes together – the mixture should be sticky enough to hold its shape when pressed. If it’s too dry, add water until desirable consistency
3️⃣ Add chopped chocolate and stir through.
4️⃣ Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture onto a lined baking tray and shape into a cookie.
5️⃣ Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden around the edges and sprinkle with sea salt.